We’re happy to accept all major credit cards - Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, and JCB. You can also pay using PayPal.
All transactions are processed in U.S. Dollars.v
You cannot use more than one promo code at a time. However, you are able to use a promo code plus take advantage of our Free Shipping for qualifying orders if the promo code does not drop the final price below the qualifying order amount.
Cooming Soon! You can use Afterpay to pay for your purchase in four interest-free installments every two weeks. Simply select "Installments by Afterpay" as your payment method, add your card information, and complete your checkout.
*Afterpay is only available for US customers at this time.
For full refunds, Afterpay will automatically cancel the customer’s payment schedule so that the customer is no longer charged for the order. If the customer has made any payments Afterpay will process a refund back to their card. For partial refunds, Afterpay will automatically update the customer’s payment schedule by reducing the installments or processing a refund back to customer’s card where required.
If you have any questions about installments, the Afterpay team can help you! Please visit their help center here or call Shopper Support at 855-289-6014 Monday through Friday 7:00AM – 5:00PM (PST) and Saturday 7:00AM – 3:00PM (PST).
IIf you did not receive an Order Confirmation email and you are certain that you entered a valid email address during checkout, you may want to check your SPAM mailbox first. If you did not reach an Order Confirmation/Status page after checkout, there is a high likelihood that your order was not processed. Before you place a new order, contact us to confirm whether or not the first order went through. We recommend creating an account with us so that you can log in to keep track of your orders.
We offer a one-time price adjustment if an item is marked down within 14 days of your order date.
Items purchased using a promotion code or other discount aren't eligible for a price adjustment unless you used only a free shipping discount.
"Final Sale" items are not eligible for a price adjustment.
To request a price adjustment, contact us within 14 days of your order. Make sure you include your order ID (found in your order confirmation email).
No, you can place an online order without creating an account. The advantage of creating an account is that it makes the checkout process much faster for future purchases and allows you to view any pending or completed orders. We do NOT share your information within your account with third parties.
Right now, we only ship to the U.S. But we are in the works of expanding our destinations - thanks for your patience!
Our shipping charges are based on the delivery method, size, weight, as well as the delivery destination.
Orders are generally processed within 2 business days of purchase. Delivery depends on the selected shipping method. You can check your order using the Track Your Order page.
For all return-related questions, please refer to our full Refund Policy for details.
Be Sure To Do The Following To Keep Your Cheese Board Looking Its Best:
- Clean board using a soft cloth or paper towel dampened with white vinegar or lemon juice.
- Do not put the charcuterie board in the dishwasher.
- Dry board with dry cotton cloth. If it becomes wet, dry it on it’s side with large surface areas exposed.
- Season the board with food grade butcher block oil using a soft cloth once a month. This seals it and stops other liquids from being absorbed and warping or staining the cheese board.
- For cleaning heavy food stains, dampen the stain with clean water. Cover the area with kosher salt, let salt sit overnight, then wipe the board clean.
Make Sure To Never Do Any of These:
- Do not soak or dunk board in soap and water or place it inside a dishwasher.
- Don’t dry board under the sun or direct heat or put the wet board flat to dry. If the board dries lying flat on one side, it may cause the bamboo to warp.
- Do not season the board with any types of cooking oil on a daily basis.
- Do not use bleach or heavy stains to clean the cheeseboard. This will discolor the bamboo board and excessively dry out the wood.